Terms and Conditions
Congratulations to the five winning entrants drawn 10:00am 30 January 2020:
REHANA, TRANI, ROBERTS, GEORGIOU, RELIANCE POWER TOOLS
Win $100 off your water bill (1 in 5 chances to win) – Complaint Handling Experience Survey Competition
The following information highlights the terms and conditions applicable to entrants of the competition to win $100 off your water bill.
- To be eligible, each entrant must have a current Yarra Valley Water residential or business account.
- Only one entry per account will be accepted.
- Notwithstanding conditions 1 & 2; an entry is considered eligible for the prize draw following completion of this customer survey. Furthermore, an entrant will be considered eligible only if providing their correct full/business name, home/business address and email address on completion of the survey. Failure to provide this information will prohibit identification and validation of condition (1) and therefore render the entrant ineligible for the prize draw.
- The survey will be open from 9:00am 9 December 2019, to 12:00am 27 January 2020.
- The five winning entrants will be drawn randomly at 10:00am on 30 January 2020 at Yarra Valley Water’s head office in Lucknow St, Mitcham VIC 3132.
- The five winning entrants will be notified by 5:00pm on 30 January 2020.
- The five winning entrants will be published to this page by 5:00pm on 30 January 2020. Winners will be identified by Surname or Business Name (only).
- The five winning entrants will receive a credit of -$100 against their immediate next water bill. In the event a winning entrant has closed their account at the time of entry, the credit may be transferred to another water account within Yarra Valley Water’s service area; or provided by way of a pre-paid EFTPOS card.