Terms and Conditions
Win $100 off your water bill – Survey Competition
The following information highlights the terms and conditions applicable to entrants of the competition to win $100 off your water bill.
- To be eligible, each entrant must have a current Yarra Valley Water residential owner-occupier or tenant account in the suburb of Vermont South only, and have had a digital water meter installed at the property associated with that account.
- Only one entry per account will be accepted.
- Notwithstanding conditions 1 & 2; an entry is considered eligible for the prize draw following completion of this customer survey. Furthermore, an entrant will be only considered eligible if they provide their correct full name, home address and email address when completing the survey. Failure to provide this information will prohibit identification and validation of condition (1) and therefore render the entrant ineligible for the prize draw.
- The survey will be open from 9:00am 23 September 2019, to 5.00pm 4 October 2019.
- The winning entrant will be drawn randomly at 9.00am on 7 October 2019 at Yarra Valley Water’s head office in Lucknow St, Mitcham VIC 3132.
- The winning entrant will be notified by 5.00pm on 7 October 2019.
- The winning entrant will receive a credit of -$100 against their immediate next water bill. In the event the winning entrant has closed their account at the time of entry, the credit may be transferred to another water account within Yarra Valley Water’s service area; or provided by way of a pre-paid EFTPOS card.