How to read my bill
Use the diagrams below to understand the information that's provided on your bill.
Do you want to explore the front or back of your bill?
- Name and mailing address
- The summary shows all the charges that make up your bill
- Variable usage charges
- Fixed water charges and sewerage system charges
- Other authority charges. These don't relate to the water and sewerage services you get from us. We collect these charges for other authorities as it's cheaper for the community than if they sent you a bill
- Concession discount
- The amount you pay per day is all water and sewerage charges, divided by the number of days in the billing period
- All the different ways you can pay
- Account number
- Invoice number
- Property information
- How much do I pay?
- When do I need to pay by?
- Average water use per day
- Need more time to pay? Contact us to request an extension
- Breakdown of your water use and sewage disposal
- The number of days your bill is for
- Payment assistance is available is you're having difficulty paying
- How to contact us with any queries or complaints
- Phone numbers to call us on if you need language assistance
- Explanation of all the charges on your bill.