Water saving showerheads
On average, 30% of all household water usage is in the shower.
Installing a water efficient showerhead can save around 11,000 litres of water per household each year and reduce the amount of energy required to heat the water; therefore reducing greenhouse gas emissions.
You can pick up a free 3 star water efficient showerhead by taking your old showerhead and a copy of your latest Yarra Valley Water bill to your local participating council.
- City of Boroondara - Camberwell office
- City of Whittlesea - Mill Park
- City of Whittlesea - Epping depot
- Darebin City Council - Northcote, Preston and East Preston offices
- Hume City Council - Broadmeadows and Craigieburn office
- Moreland City Council - Coburg, Brunswick and Glenroy offices
- Nillumbik Shire Council - Greensborough office
- Yarra Ranges Shire Council - Monbulk, Healesville, Upwey and Yarra Junction offices
- Whitehorse City Council - Nunawading, Box Hill and Forest Hill offices