Yarra Valley Water


I am a Landlord

If a tenant is moving in or out of your property you need to let us know. 

Landlord moving back in

If your tenant is moving out and you're moving in, simply complete this form to finalise your tenants' account.

Submit form

We will prepare a final account and send this to your tenants. All charges then automatically revert to your account along with system, drainage and parks charges.

A tenant is moving in

Complete this form to move a new tenant into your property.  

We just need the tenant’s name, date of birth, telephone contact details and move in date. And to start their account, we need those details at least two business days before they move in. 

Submit Form

If your property is separately metered we will finalise your water usage and sewage disposal charges and transfer them to the tenant.  As a landlord you will continue to receive system, drainage and parks charges.

If your property is not separately metered we cannot bill usage charges to your tenant.


Close menu