TERMS and CONDITIONS - TICKET COMPETITION
TERMS & CONDITIONS - Win tickets to 2020 Melbourne International Flower & Garden Show (25-29 March 2020)
Share your water saving tip to be in the running to win a pair of tickets 2020 Melbourne International Flower & Garden Show (25-29 March 2020)
The following information highlights the terms and conditions applicable to entrants to the competition to win a pair of tickets (five winners/five pairs of tickets up for grabs) to the 2020 Melbourne International Flower and Garden Show.
- The promoter of the competition is Yarra Valley Water, Lucknow St, Mitcham 3134.
- To be eligible, each entrant must provide a water saving tip for the garden in the comments of Yarra Valley Water’s Facebook page post featuring ‘It’s Our Time’ garden, posted on 2 March 2020.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- Entries begin at 9:00am on 2 March 2020 and ends at 11:59pm AEST on 5 March 2020.
- Each winning entry will receive one pair of tickets to the Melbourne International Flower and Garden Show 2020. There are five pairs of tickets to win.
- The five winners will be randomly selected at office of Yarra Valley Water (Lucknow St, Mitcham). The five winners’ names will be published to Yarra Valley Water’s Facebook page by 5:00pm on 6 March 2020. Winners will be identified by their Facebook names.
- The five winners will also be contacted via Facebook private message to gather contact details for the sole purpose to advise collection details for winning tickets.
- Entry is open Australia wide, with entrants being 18 and over. However, employees of Yarra Valley Water are not eligible to enter.
- All entrants and prize winners agree for their entries (best water saving tip) and first name/s to feature on Yarra Valley Water’s social media pages.
- Void where prohibited and no purchase necessary.
- Cannot be redeemed for cash and exchanges are not permitted.
- Prize must be claimed or acknowledged within 3 days or an alternate winner will be selected.
- As per Facebook rules, this competition is in no way sponsored, administered or associated with Facebook.
- Yarra Valley Water reserves the right to disqualify any entrants or entries where we reasonably suspect any unlawful or improper conduct, such as infringing a third party’s intellectual property rights, or a breach of the competition terms and conditions.
- Yarra Valley Water reserves the right to change or modify these terms, or to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside our control.
- By entering competition, entrants warrant that he or she meets the entry requirements and accepts these terms & conditions.
- Once prizes have left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for prizes lost or stolen.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the competition result.
Thank you for entering and good luck!