Yarra Valley Water


Close menu

Am I eligible for a concession?

You are if you hold a valid pension or concession card.

You may be entitled to a concession on your water and sewerage charges. To claim, your name and address must be the same as those on your water account.

Do I qualify?

Eligible cards include:

  • Centrelink Pension Concession Card
  • Centrelink  Health Care Card
  • Department of Veterans' Affairs Repatriation Health Cards
  • Department of Veterans' Affairs Pension Concession Card

Eligible concession cards

If you qualify, you can add your concession immediately via your online account or phone us on 1800 680 824. Please have your card ready. You can also now submit your request online.

Submit a request

If you don't have a concession card, but think you might be eligible, contact:

  • Centrelink on 13 1021
  • Department of Veterans' Affairs on 03 9284 6000