Complaints, compliments and feedback
We’re committed to making sure our products and services meet your expectations and we value your feedback about our performance.
If you have a complaint, would like to compliment members of our team, or you have any suggestions on how we can improve, please tell us.
Step 1 – Customer Service Team
Our local customer service team is your first point of contact. Contact us and we’ll work with you to resolve your concerns.
- Call us on 1300 853 811 (Monday to Friday 8am-6pm, excluding public holidays)
- Email us
- Submit an online enquiry
Step 2 – Case Management Team
If you are not satisfied with our response, you can contact our Case Management Team. Our case managers will work with you to investigate and resolve your complaint efficiently and fairly.
- Email the Case Management Team
- Write to us: Yarra Valley Water, Attention: Case Management Team, Private Bag 1, Mitcham, Victoria, 3132
- Visit us at our head office in Lucknow Street, Mitcham.
Visit our Contact Us page for information on language assistance and hearing and speech impaired services.
If you are not satisfied with our investigation or the resolution offered, you can have your complaint reviewed by a Senior Manager. Our Case Management Team can refer you to the Senior Manager best able to review your concerns.
Alternatively, you can refer your complaint to the Energy and Water Ombudsman (Victoria) (EWOV). EWOV provides a free, independent and impartial dispute resolution service on energy and water issues for Victorian customers.
You can contact EWOV:
- by calling 1800 500 509 (Monday to Friday 8:30am-5pm, excluding public holidays)
- through ewov.com.au
- by writing to: Reply Paid 469, Melbourne, VIC 8060.