Yarra Valley Water


Close menu

Conveyancers & Solicitors

If you are a solicitor or conveyancer wanting property information, you have come to the right place.

Information products

You can use our easyACCESS PropertyFlow system at any time to request:

  • Water Information Statements (including Encumbrance Certificates, Asset Plans and  Rates Certificates)
  • Rates Settlement Statements
  • Property Sewerage Plans
  • Special Meter Readings.

Log in to PropertyFlow

There’s no need to fax or mail us your requests as the system is easy to use and information statements and plans are sent to you via email shortly after your online request is completed.

You can also request a Special Meter Reading in our easyACCESS Propertyflow system.

But please note: for a Special Meter Reading we need time to visit the property.

  • Be sure to make your request at least two business days prior to needing the information.
  • We will send you a Special Meter Reading Statement by email within five business days of the date you require it.

Register – to save yourself time

Do you often need property information? Are you a conveyancer, solicitor or real estate agent?

If you regularly need Water Information Statements, Rate Settlement Statements, Special Meter Readings or Property Sewerage Plans you are welcome to  register now for easyACCESS PropertyFlow.

Register for a PropertyFlow account

When an account is created:

  1. a customer billing account is opened for you to make it easier to pay for property information statements and plans
  2. a username and password will be emailed to you –  this makes requesting information easy and provides access to transaction request history.


Property information, including title, survey, valuation and property sales, property certificates and planning certificates can be obtained through Landata.

Visit Landata

You don’t do this often

If you do not require information on an ongoing basis, you can call a Yarra Valley Water Customer Service Consultant on 1300 990 223.