Yarra Valley Water


Close menu
hydrant on street

Bulk water

A bulk water permit is issued to customers who need access to water from fire hydrants and filling stations where access to our reticulated water supply is not available. This includes water carters, construction contractors, drain and sewer cleaning companies, councils, and customers requiring water for stock, firefighting or filling water tanks.