There are online tools available for you to easily manage water and sewerage accounts on behalf of your landlords and tenants.
Open or close an account
As you know, water does not get turned off when a property changes hands. But we have made it easy to change the tenant information for a property when a tenant moves in to or out of a property.
Manage five or more properties? No problem, we can set you up with an online account.
With an online account, you will receive bills for all the properties at the same time.
Once the property owner adds you as an authorised representative, you will need to register for an online account by email [email protected] or call 1300 304 688.
Benefits of an online account:
- When the last bill is generated in the quarterly billing period, one single email or mail will be sent with all bills and all bills will have the same due date.
- View all account holders or tenants connected to the account.
- Pay individual bills by credit card.
- View and download past bills and statements.
- Add a new property to the account.
- Update direct debit details.
- Submit a meter reading on behalf of a customer.
- Update delivery method – get bills via email or post.