There are online tools available for you to easily manage water and sewerage accounts on behalf of your landlords and tenants.
Open or close an account
As you know, water does not get turned off when a property changes hands. But we have made it easy to change the tenant information for a property when a tenant moves in to or out of a property.
Apply for a payment extension
You can request that the due date on a bill that you manage be extended by up to 30 days – with no additional fees or costs.
Just have the account number, property address or property number handy. We will let you know immediately if the extension can’t be applied and what you can do about it.
Online requests are not available for accounts already 30 days past the due date, using direct debit or SmoothPay. If you require are not eligible for an online the payment extension and need more time to pay call us on 1300 853 811.
Manage five or more properties? No problem, we can set you up with an online account.
With an online account, you will receive bills for all the properties at the same time.
Benefits of an online account:
- When the last bill is generated in the quarterly billing period, one single email or mail will be sent with all bills and all bills will have the same due date.
- View all account holders or tenants connected to the account.
- Pay individual bills by credit card.
- Apply for a payment extension for up to 30 extra days to pay.
- View and download past bills and statements.
- Add a new property to the account.
- Add or update direct debit details.
- Submit a meter reading on behalf of a customer.
- Update delivery method – get bills via email or post.