Yarra Valley Water


Close menu

Register for concession

Register to have your concession deducted from your Yarra Valley Water bill.

To register for a concession you need to hold an eligible concession card.

If you are entitled to a concession on your water and sewerage charges, you can now submit your request online.

To claim, your name and address on your concession card must be the same as those on your water account.

Submit a request


Manage your concession online

With Yarra Valley Online Water you can:

  •  check if there is already a concession registered on your account
  • add or update your own concession details or for any other account holder also named on your account
  • download previous bills to check the concession rebate amount.

Log in  Register

Remember to have your concession card details handy.

Call us

All you have to do is call our customer service team on 1800 680 824 between 8am and 6pm.