Book the Hydration Station
Need a splash of water at your next event?
The Hydration Station and Portable Refill Stations provide free drinking water to local community festivals, concerts and sporting events. They are provided free of charge and are a great way to keep your attendees healthy and hydrated.
The Hydration Station is used for large scale events (2,000+ attendees) and comes equipped on a trailer with two stainless steel troughs, eight drinking taps and self-contained lighting for night events.
View the size and weight specifications.
Portable Refill Station
Portable Refill Stations are used for smaller events (500+ attendees) and are small, individual bubbler/bottle filler taps that can be connected in multiples.
Book for your next event
While we do our best to accommodate the high volume of requests we receive every month, your event must fit some minimum criteria. Please consider the following before making an online booking:
- Events must occur in the Yarra Valley Water district
- Applications must be received at least 30 days prior to the event
- Your occasion must be a community or fundraising event open to the general public (no private events)*
- The event must run for a minimum of five hours
- Water mains must be easily accessible.
* Due to the unprecedented demand we are no longer able to support school fetes and fairs.