Yarra Valley Water


Business in residential property

Running a business in a residential property?

If you’re operating a business in a home or apartment, your account is managed in the same way as a household.

Check the information for owner occupier or tenants.

You may need a trade waste agreement

Trade waste is all liquid waste, including clean wash water used during business activities, that is discharged into the sewer system. Find out how to set up a Trade Waste Agreement

Please note: water always remains connected. Water is not turned off when a property changes hands.

Close menu