Want to know what it’s like to work at Yarra Valley Water?
We’ve created a vibrant workplace committed to supporting staff achieve their goals. We believe this is the key to a satisfied and productive workforce. We offer a range of benefits so your working environment helps you to achieve your personal goals.
Our modern newly renovated offices in Mitcham feature ergonomic furniture, showers and change rooms, an on site cafeteria, free parking, bike shed, and green spaces including barbecues and outdoor seating. Mitcham is approximately 29km from Melbourne’s CBD and has good transport links with train and bus services.
"Our culture allows us to work in a positive and friendly environment and have a great work-life balance. This is one of the reasons why I love my job."
- Yarra Professionals peer network and events
- study assistance (financial and study leave)
- secondments (internal/external)
- corporate volunteering
- formal training workshops
- social club
- staff discount program
- employee assistance program (counselling services)
- free flu vaccinations and government funded health checks
- participate in the Nissan/BRW Corporate Triathlon National Series
- participate in WaterAid's Walk for Water
- long service leave accessible after seven years
- 14 weeks paid parental leave (for birth or adoption) and 14 days secondary caregiver leave
- 20 hours' pre-natal appointment or adoption interview leave
- personal carers leave
- flexible work options to support you through different life stages or commitments
- 48/52 work option
- leave without pay options
- novated motor vehicle leases
- airline lounge membership