Concession Terms & Conditions
General Statement of Legal Effect
By completing this application form and submitting it to Yarra Valley Water ("YVW") you:
- acknowledge that you have read and understand all terms and conditions set out in the application form;
- warrant that you are the person named in the application form as the applicant or, if submitting this application form on behalf of a company, you are duly authorised by the company to do so;
- warrant that you are an authorised individual or business/company representative that has signing authority to transact on the bank account nominated;
- agree be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement upon acceptance of the application being notified to you by YVW; and
- warrant that all details as completed by you in the application form are true and correct
YVW is under no obligation to accept your application and will endeavour to notify you in due course if your application is accepted.
Concessions from Department of Human Services or Department of Veterans' Affairs
You may be eligible for various concessions on the amounts payable to us from the Department of Health & Human Services (“Centrelink”) or the Department of Veterans' Affairs (“DVA”) if you are in receipt of a Commonwealth benefit.