Terms & Conditions
Have your say about Yarra Valley Water and you could win a $250 gift card!
1. The Promoter is Forethought Pty Ltd, ABN 90 065 460 746, Level 5, 550 Bourke Street, Melbourne, VIC, 3000, Phone number 03 9614 3000.
2. The Promoter has been engaged by Yarra Valley Water to undertake market research services on behalf of Yarra Valley Water.
3. How to Enter:
a. Selected people are emailed a unique URL link and requested to participate in an online questionnaire about Yarra Valley Water.
b. All respondents will go into a prize draw to win one of four $250AUD eGift cards.
4. Entry is only open to Yarra Valley Water customers who have received the unique URL. Employees and their immediate families of Forethought Pty Ltd and any agencies associated with this research are ineligible to enter.
5. Start date for the promotion is 06/01/2020:
Entries commences 12.00am 06/01/2020 and close 11.59pm AEST on the 06/02/2020. The draw will take place at 11am, 25/02/2019, at of the Promoter. The winners will be notified by email, and telephone if required, within 2 business days of the prize draw.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to close the survey prior to the 06/02/2020 once the required quotas for the survey have been met or extend the survey up to 24/02/2020 should the quotas for the survey not be met. Entries to the draw will close 11.59pm AEST on the 06/02/2020 unless otherwise specified.
7. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The total prize value is: 4 x $250AUD eGift Card. Total value of all prizes is $1,000AUD
9. The draw will be conducted by an employee of the Promoter (Forethought Market Research).
10. The winners must reply to the notification and claim their prize by 25/03/2020. If any of the prizes remain unclaimed as at 10am AEST on this date, despite all reasonable efforts to contact the prize winner(s), the prize will be forfeited and a further draw will be conducted for any unclaimed prize of the Promoter at 11am AEST on 26/03/2020. The second prize winner(s) will be notified by telephone, email or in writing within 2 business days of the prize draw.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and entrants and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
12. Entrants' personal contact information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners' names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. All personal contact details of the entrants will be stored at the office of the Promoter. As per the relevant Privacy Legislation, a request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to that office.
13. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prizes. No responsibility will be accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. One prize maximum per person per draw. The judges' decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to ask the winner to provide proof of identification prior to receiving the prize. Proof of identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to validate and check the authenticity of any prize claim or entry before awarding a prize. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.