Terms and Conditions
Win $100 off your water bill – Survey competition
The following information highlights the terms and conditions applicable to entrants of the competition to win $100 off your water bill.
- To be eligible, each entrant must hold a current Yarra Valley Water residential account in the suburbs of Lilydale and Chirnside Park only.
- Only one entry per residential account will be accepted.
- Notwithstanding conditions 1 & 2; an entry is considered eligible for the prize draw following completion of this customer survey. Furthermore, an entrant will be considered eligible only if providing their correct full name, home address and email address on completion of the survey. Failure to provide this information will prohibit identification and validation of condition (1) and therefore render the entrant ineligible for the prize draw.
- The survey will be open from 9:00am 15 July 2019, to 5pm 19 July 2019.
- The winning entrant will be drawn randomly at 9am on 22 July 2019 at Yarra Valley Water’s head office in Lucknow St, Mitcham VIC 3132.
- The winning entrant will be notified by 5pm on 22 July 2019.
- The winning entrant will receive a credit of -$100 against their immediate next water bill. In the event the winning entrant has closed their account at the time of entry, the credit may be transferred to another water account within Yarra Valley Water’s service area; or provided by way of a pre-paid eftpos card.