Our tendering processes are designed to promote probity and ethics in decision making surrounding our procurement practices.
The objectives of our tendering processes are to:
- provide a system that is flexible enough to procure in a timely manner the diverse range of goods, works and services required by us
- maintain impartiality in selecting the successful contractors and suppliers
- ensure that goods, works and services obtained by us are of appropriate quality and are obtained utilising the principles of best value for money.
Tenders and offers
Yarra Valley Water tender and offer documents can be downloaded from Tenders Online.
Queries can be directed to the nominated Yarra Valley Water contact person.
Tendering policies and practices
- It is normal practice to advertise public tenders in Wednesday's Herald Sun in the Tenders section.
Closing times and lodgement
- Our normal closing time for tenders or offers is 2.00pm Wednesday.
- Tenders documents must be downloaded from Tenders Online, Yarra Valley Water's electronic tender box.
- Tenders and offers must be lodged in Tenders Online.
- A tender will not be accepted if delivered by phone, fax or email.
- It is not possible for tenders/offers to be lodged into Tenders Online after the closing day and time. Once lodged into Tenders Online, it is not possible for tenders/offers to be accessed by anyone before the closing day and time.
Conditions of tendering
The tender must comply in all respects with the conditions of tendering forming part of the tender or offer documents.