Moving form terms & conditions
General Statement of Legal Effect
By completing this application form and submitting it to Yarra Valley Water ("YVW") you:
- acknowledge that you have read and understand all terms and conditions set out in the application form;
- warrant that you are the person named in the application form as the applicant or, if submitting this application form on behalf of a company, you are duly authorised by the company to do so;
- warrant that you are an authorised individual or business/company representative that has signing authority to transact on the bank account nominated;
- agree be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement upon acceptance of the application being notified to you by YVW; and
- warrant that all details as completed by you in the application form are true and correct.
YVW is under no obligation to accept your application and will endeavour to notify you in due course if your application is accepted.
I understand that I must notify Yarra Valley Water of my vacation of the premises at least 48 hours in advance otherwise I may be liable for usage charges beyond my vacation date. If I am not the owner I authorise the owner, his/her agent or my agent to provide Yarra Valley Water with notice of my vacation and any additional information regarding myself as may be required by Yarra Valley Water in connection with this account and recovery of any unpaid usage charges. I also understand that if this account remains unpaid for a period of 2 months, it may be listed as a default which may affect my credit rating. I authorise Yarra Valley Water to access my credit history from a credit reporting agency for the purpose of this application.
Account payment responsibilities are different for owner occupiers, landlords and tenants. Read about payment responsibilities.
If you are not the owner of the property, you authorise the owner, the owner’s agent or your agent to provide us with notice of your vacation and any additional information as may be required by us in connection with the account and recovery of any unpaid usage charges.