Set up an agreement
Applying for a Trade Waste Agreement involves submitting an application form and any relevant information to Yarra Valley Water.
Once you have completed and submitted your application form, a member of our team will be in touch to discuss your application and explain any further steps required.
For assistance with completing your Trade Waste application form, please contact us on 03 9872 1240 or email [email protected].
Alternatively, application forms are available below as PDF downloads.
In addition to your completed Trade Waste application form, please ensure you attach proof of a grease trap to avoid further fees and charges.
Application forms in other languages:
- Food Business Trade Waste Application Form - English
- Food Business Trade Waste Application Form - Cantonese
- Food Business Trade Waste Application Form - Arabic
- Food Business Trade Waste Application Form - Mandarin
- Food Business Trade Waste Application Form - Greek
Yarra Valley Water will provide a response to all applications for a Trade Waste Agreement within 10 business days of receiving the application. We will advise:
- whether the application has been accepted or rejected, or accepted with amendments; or
- if a longer period is required to assess the application, when a decision will be made and an explanation for requesting a longer period; or
- if further information is required to enable a full assessment and what further information you need to provide.