Chevron RightCredit CardFacebookGoogle PlusInfoInstagramLinkedInLockPhonesearchTwitter

Accredited Consultants and Contractors

For developments that require the construction of new water and sewerage infrastructure Yarra Valley Water requires developers to use a Yarra Valley Water Accredited Consultant and a Land Development Contractor. 

Accredited Consultants

Land Development Contractors

For small sewer main extensions or altering maintenance structures (minor works), construction of new branches, or cut backs of existing branches an Accredited Live Sewer Contractor must be used.

Visit the Accredited Live Sewer Contractor List.