Craigieburn to Epping Sewage Transfer Project
We’re upgrading part of the sewerage network in Craigieburn, Wollert and Epping to ensure a reliable sewerage service for people in Melbourne’s growing northern suburbs. These upgrades will help reduce the likelihood of sewage spills during storm events, provide greater network efficiencies and increase our ability to produce more recycled water.
In Epping, we’re upgrading 15 metres of underground sewer pipes and building two new sewer maintenance holes on the north side of Oherns Road, between Cotters Road and Edgars Road.
Additional upgrade works will also take place at own property at the Cotters Road Sewage Pumping Station, located at 194 Oherns Road.
- Works started in mid-April 2021 and the project is expected to finish in mid-late 2021.
- Our contractor, MFJ Constructions, will work 7.00am to 5.30pm, Monday to Saturday.
- The water supply to the area will not be interrupted by these works.
- You may notice work happening along the north side of Oherns Road, between Cotters Road and Edgars Road.
- The work will be noisy at times, and they will be operating excavating machinery and driving trucks in the area.
- Traffic flow along Oherns Road won’t be affected by our works.
Above: Construction works at Aurora Treatment Plant
If you have any questions or feedback about this project, please contact the project manager, Leon Holewa on 9872 1470.