Yarra Valley Water


Urban development manager advice

If you are considering developing land, you can get servicing advice regarding the provision of water and sewerage services to the proposed development. 

Preliminary Servicing Advice (PSA), will provide you with knowledge of relevant issues in order to make informed decisions regarding the development, potentially reducing costs and avoiding delays. 

There is no application fee for the provision of a PSA for Yarra Valley Water customers. 

How to apply 

Requests for Preliminary Servicing Advice can be made through easyACCESS online.

Close menu