You’ll be saving water and reducing your water bills in no time with the Daily Drop on your smartphone, tablet or desktop.
Get access to hourly, daily, monthly and quarterly water consumption details and take control of how much water you’re using in your home.
Get the Daily Drop to start:
- Understanding and managing how much water you’re using at home
- Comparing your water use to similar homes in your neighbourhood
- Setting and reaching water use targets
- Receiving alerts about possible water leaks at your home
- Following water saving tips and making every drop count
- Doing more to conserve Melbourne’s precious supply of drinking water.
Get Daily Drop
Get Daily Drop on your desktop or phone by logging onto Yarra Valley Online Water, selecting your account, and clicking the 'View Water Use' button.
Things you should know:
- Daily Drop is currently only available for customers participating within Yarra Valley Water’s Digital Water Meter Trial.
- If you're already registered as a Yarra Valley Water Online customer, use your sign-in details to log in to Daily Drop.
- If not, when using Daily Drop for the first time you'll need to have your Yarra Valley Water account number or water bill handy to register.
- It can take up to 2 days for your Yarra Valley Water Online registration to activate.
- It can take up to 7 days for your water use to first appear in Daily Drop.